I decided to start this post with the Chinese text that I have tattooed on my arm. I had a crush on someone that was unrequited and I used the tattoo to “Overcome” the emotional barrier.
Now, I think that I should call upon the power in this tattoo to overcome some obstacles in my life. One of them is how I keep getting in the way of my own happiness. Why is it that I love the chaos that is created in my personal life?
So, to help me overcome this, I’m going to continue to do the following things:
- Don’t start arguments, but don’t put up with those who do. In other words, be peaceful, but not a push over.
- Don’t force anything from anyone or anything. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be. However, sometimes the Universe needs you to meet halfway, so be sure to do that.
- Meditate daily
- Write more often
- Concentrate on those who make you happy
- Find other things to do that make you happy
- Try to connect with other people, even if it’s awkward at first.
- Don’t isolate