I decided to start this post with the Chinese text that I have tattooed on my arm. I had a crush on someone that was unrequited and I used the tattoo to “Overcome” the emotional barrier.
Now, I think that I should call upon the power in this tattoo to overcome some obstacles in my life. One of them is how I keep getting in the way of my own happiness. Why is it that I love the chaos that is created in my personal life?
So, to help me overcome this, I’m going to continue to do the following things:
- Don’t start arguments, but don’t put up with those who do. In other words, be peaceful, but not a push over.
- Don’t force anything from anyone or anything. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be. However, sometimes the Universe needs you to meet halfway, so be sure to do that.
- Meditate daily
- Write more often
- Concentrate on those who make you happy
- Find other things to do that make you happy
- Try to connect with other people, even if it’s awkward at first.
- Don’t isolate
May we have the wherewithal to get out of our own way. Doing so opens opportunities for amazing things we’d never see if we spend all our time and effort keeping ourselves in our same old runs and maintaining a status quo we might not even like or want when it comes down to it.